Pages

Wednesday 25 April 2012

pictures of Thomas Street by Joachim S. M�ller 2010/10/7

Today we walked in the Pride parade!! Originally we planned on just watching from the sidelines, but we saw Declan (my boss) walking in the parade and he pulled us in. We walked for a good portion of it and then got to see the show! There were SOO many people in the parade / at the show. It was great to be surrounded by such fun and positive energy. Also, pride parades are the best people watching venues. So so many hot tranny messes but also some GORGEOUS scantily clad gay men. And the weather was great all day- warm and sunny :).

Me and Declan

???? ??????????, - ????? ?????, - ???? ???????? ????? ?? ???????? ??????? ???? ??????, ? ? ?????? ?????? ???????? ??????, ?????????, ? ???? ????? ??????, ?????? ???? ????? ???????? ??????? ????????.

?????? ??????? ????????? ?????-?? ???????? ?????, ? ????????? ??????? ??? ?? ?????????? ?? ??? ??????, ???????? ????? ????? ??????????? ?????? ????????. ????? ? ????? ??? ????? ?? ??? ??????? ???????, ??????? ? ????????? ?????-?? ?????. ? ?? ???? ????? ?????????, ????? ??? ????, ?? ???? ????? ??? ?????, ??? ???-???? ??? ????? ????????? ?? ??? ??????? ?????? - ?????? ??? ???. ? ???????, ??? ??? ?????? ?????????? ?????, ?? ??? ?? ????? ??? ???. ??? ??????????? ? ????? ?? ????-?? ????????. ???????? ?????? ? ????????? ??? ????????? �????? ?????� ???????? ? �?? ?? ??????? ???� ????????????. ????? ??? ???-?? ?????? ? ???????? - ?? ?? ?????? ????????? ???, ??? ? ??? ????? ???????? ?? ????????? ??? ??????. ??????? ? ??? ? ????? �????? ??? ???????????�, ??? ?? ?????? ??????????.

?????? ????? ??? ?????????? ??????? �???????�, ??????? ???????????? ??? ?????, ??????? ????????? ????? ? ??????? ? ???????? ??????? ??????, ? ? ???, ? ??? ??? ??? ???????????. ?? ????????? ?? ???????? ??? �??? ????????? ?? ???�. ???????, ??????????? ???????, ????? ??? ?????? ??????? ????? ??????? ? ?????????? - ??? ??? ?????????. ???? ??????? ??? ??? ????? ?????????? ???????? ??????? - ?????? ?? ?????.

we walked through town holding a huuuuuge flag it was quite fun! :)
Then we ate ice cream (poor bear delight hahahahha) and then we had slush puppys that were sour apple & strawberry flavored yumm � :)
Then we had a deep conversation about life on the rooftop of Stevens Green shopping centre�.yep.

good timezzz �

�I want to feel as alive as I did in Ireland. Carefree, reckless, and spontaneous.�

I�m happy with today. It marks just a few months of being out to my family and friends. Today was also my first pride and I marched with the Transgender Equality Network Ireland. At first my friend (Hey Bro) and myself were following the banner quite closely for the first part of the parade. Then I was asked to carry one side of the banner. I think what I�m most happy with is the fact that I�ve only very recently changed the name of meself and it�s only been a few months since I started interacting with the transgender community in Dublin.

Some of the transwomen who know me a while said that I was doing well to be out so short a time and then to go on to marching with the banner at the front of our section. I think the sense of community is very strong between the trans people I know and their support has made such a difference. I�d also have to say I owe my bro Sclez for basically being there and for coming to march with me.

Now me mammy wants to watch the news in case she sees me on it. It may be one of those embarrassing mother moments but I think she�s accepted me now.

Also STICKERS.





On Luas (tram) Dublin, 2nd June 2011

�I wouldn�t touch her with his dick!�




Sacred Animals
, Dublin�den Darragh Nolan�?n projesi. Welcome Home isimli EP�leri yan?nda ayn? �al??man?n bir de remix versiyonunu yay?mlam??lar. Ba?l? olduklar? plak ?irketi ise yine Dublin men?eili Delphi.�Nolan�?n vokallerinin �arp?c?l??? �zerine payla?ma gere?i hissettim.

Enteresand?r, bir r?portajda kendisine sorulan �m�zi?inizi nas?l tan?mlas?n?z� sorusuna ?u yan?t? vermi?:�I think it�s mellow, folk-tinged song based electronica. Is it? Maybe it�s Turkish avant prog jazz & I haven�t realized it.

EP�nin di?er kay?tlar?na grubun soundcloud sayfas?ndan ula?abilirsiniz.

Sacred Animals - Wired, Islands (Welcome Home, 2010)

There was some guy preaching about the bible on O�Connell Street today after the Pride parade in Dublin, so my friend and I decided to walk past while holding hands and wish him a happy pride day. He told us we weren�t going to heaven. I gave him a look which said �fuck off�.�



Thomas Street by Joachim S. M�ller 2010/10/7

cc-by-nc-sa

No comments:

Post a Comment